Preparation Baked Potatoes with Heura®:
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into thin slices, leaving the bottom part intact so that the shape of the potato is kept.
- Peel the onions and garlic, and then cut the onions in half.
- Place the potatoes, onions and garlic on an oven tray, and add a stream of olive oil and pepper.
- Insert the tray in the oven preheated to 180ºC.
- Let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the Spiced Bocados of Heura® and a generous stream of olive oil to avoid drying.
- Bake for 15 more minutes.
- Once the potatoes are golden brown, remove the tray from the oven.
- With a spoon, pour the chimichurri sauce on the pieces of Heura® and potatoes. We love this combination with the texture of the Heura® Bocados.
Preparation Chimichurri sauce:
- Wash and finely chop the parsley.
- Chop the garlic cloves into very small pieces.
- Put the parsley and garlic in a bowl and add black pepper, garlic, paprika, oregano and a pinch of salt. Mix all these ingredients well.
- Squeeze the lemon in the container (be careful not to include the seeds).
- Pour the wine vinegar and stir.
- Add olive oil and mix again.
- Put the sauce in a sealed container and let it rest for some time in the fridge.
Not all potatoes are the same. For baking, the most recommended are those that melt when heated. One of the most recommended varieties is the Kennebec.
If you dare with this recipe or If you inspire through it, share the result using the hashtag#DeliciosaRevolucionHeura
If you can think of how we can improve it, tell us about it through our social networks.