Preparation of the homemade pink sauce
- Add the almonds, water and salt in the mixer.
- Add the olive oil slowly and beat the mixture.
- Add a few drops of lemon and ketchup, and mix again.
Preparation of the salad
- Place the arugula and cooked chickpeas in a bowl.
- Slice the mushrooms and add them to the mixture.
- Fry the Original Tiras of Heura® until they are brown (if you prefer them crunchy, leave them for 1 more minute in the pan)
- Add the cut avocado in strips.
- Sprinkle the alfalfa and pumpkin seeds on top.
- Add a stream of olive oil, a little lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
- Add in the middle a good spoonful of homemade pink sauce.
If you are one of those who prefer to soften the taste of onions, we recommend that you wash them with a solution of water and salt.
If you dare with this recipe or If you inspire through it, share the result using the hashtag#DeliciosaRevolucionHeura
If you can think of how we can improve it, tell us about it through our social networks.