Elaboration of the Heura® sandwich:
- Cut the tomatoes and mushrooms into slices.
- Wash the lettuce.
- Pour olive oil in a frying pan and, when it is very hot, add the Spiced Heura® Tacos. Cook the Heura Tacos for 5 minutes and make sure that they are golden brown on both sides.
- Place a slice of bread and, in layers, add the: mushrooms, gherkins, lettuce, tomatoes, hummus, Spiced Heura® Tacos and alfalfa.
- Place the other slice of bread on top.
Elaboration of the Potatoes with mustard sauce
- Grease a baking sheet on a tray with olive oil.
- Wash the potatoes without peeling, cut them in half and sprinkle a pinch of salt.
- If you want to add some spice, now is the time. We recommend adding a little paprika or cumin.
- Place the potatoes face down so that each piece has olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 180º and bake the potatoes for about 25-30 minutes.
- Check if they have cooked well by inserting a toothpick into one of them and checking if it slides smoothly
- For the sauce: add 200 grams of vegan mayonnaise, 1 spoon of syrup of agave and 1 of mustard and mix well./li>
You can make the same sandwich with your preferred type of bread, we recommend you to cut it into thin slices to accentuate the flavour of the ingredients.
If you dare with this recipe or If you inspire through it, share the result using the hashtag#DeliciosaRevolucionHeura
If you can think of how we can improve it, tell us about it through our social networks.