- Cook the Chinese noodles and set them aside
- Cut the green and yellow peppers into strips, and slice the asparagus and zucchini and citronella.
- Pour a dash of olive oil into the wok and cook for 5 minutes the Original Tiras of Heura®. Remove them from the heat and set aside in a separate dish.
- Pour a light stream of oil into the wok and wait until hot. Throw the asparagus and peppers, mix well, and after 1 minute, add the zucchini and citronella. It is important to constantly stir to prevent it from sticking.
- When you see that all the vegetables are golden brown, turn off the fire.
- Add the Original Tiras of Heura® to warm.
- Add peanuts and sesame. Add the chopped cilantro to taste.
- Add an abundant stream of soy sauce.
- Pour in the noodles and mix well!
When cooking in a wok, it is very important to chop the ingredients in same sizes to standardise the cooking time and prevent some ingredients from getting burnt.
If you dare with this recipe or If you inspire through it, share the result using the hashtag#DeliciosaRevolucionHeura
If you can think of how we can improve it, tell us about it through our social networks.