- Wash the rice with water.
- Slice the garlic into very small pieces and sauté it in olive oil.
- Once brown, add the finely chopped onion, beans, chard leaves, red pepper in strips, and mushrooms in slices. Add a little salt, black pepper and paprika.
- Add the rice and mix well. Then add the vegetable stock. If it is a little too dry, add more broth or water.
- Let it simmer until the liquid reduces. Lower the heat to a minimum. Cover and let it cook for about 15 minutes, until the rice absorbs all the water.
- While cooking the rice, heat some olive oil in a separate pan and then place the Original Bocados of Heura®. Let them cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat once the rice is ready and add the Original Bocados of Heura® to the paella. Squeeze some lemon juice and garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
In Heura® we love fresh and seasonal vegetables. Depending on the time of year, add asparagus, broccoli, artichoke or eggplant Click here to see what seasonal vegetables you can use in your favourite dishes.
If the brown rice is still a little raw, it is a good idea to boil it a little longer than usual as this type of rice is harder than the white variety.
If you dare with this recipe or If you inspire through it, share the result using the hashtag#DeliciosaRevolucionHeura
If you can think of how we can improve it, tell us about it through our social networks.